No Man’s Sky is expected to receive updates that will include stability improvements for PC along with a greater resolution for PSVR on PS5.
According to a post on the game’s official forum, this latest update is entitled ‘Experimental Branch 19/01’. As this is an “experimental” update, for PCs, users will have to opt-in.
Here are the full patch notes:
- No Man’s Sky “Experimental Branch 19/01” updates will include
- Stability improvements
- Improvement in performance and resolution for PSVR.
- Corrected a crash on PS5.
- Xbox Series S will now have improved Ultra settings.
- Improved loading times on PS5.
- Optimization of PS5 installation size
To update, users will have to go to their Steam library, in there is No Man’s Sky, select Properties, and then select Betas tab, and type – ‘3xperimental’ and then click on ‘Check Code.’ On doing that, it will say that the user has unlocked the experimental branch. The new update is more than 3 GB in size.
Follow us on LinkedIn
Read other Articles