With this COVID-19 sending everyone inside, you’ll be wondering what to do with all the extra time you got at home. Rather than getting lost in the sea of alarming news and social media posts, roll your attention back to work.
With several live events going digital and so many resources already available online, now is the time to get forward and bolster your resume. This is how you improve your skills or learn new ones for free.
During the quarantine, events that wouldn’t normally be available online are now being offered virtually.
TAKE A FREE DIGITAL COURSE
It’s easier than ever to improve your education and career skills with the numerous courses at your fingertips, thanks to sites such as Udemy, Skillshare, Lynda, and much more.
With COVID-19 keeping you at home, now you have the time dedicated to starting and completing a course.
What’s more, some course sites are now giving discounts to make learning accessible to everyone in quarantine.
5 Best Virtual Reality Courses & Training 
- Unreal Engine 4: Project Based VR Course for Arch Viz in UE4
- The Unreal Engine C++ Developer Course – Learn C++ & Make Games
- Build Virtual Reality Games for Android and iPhone
- React VR – Developing Virtual Reality Apps
- Building Virtual Reality Games for Google Cardboard Using Unity
20+ Experts have compiled this list of the Best Virtual Reality Course, Tutorials, Training, classes, and Certification available online for 2020. It includes paid and free resources to help you learn CCNA and these courses are suitable for learners, intermediate beginners as well as experts
1. Unreal Engine 4
This series of lectures will take you from the ground up and step up your 3D projects. It helps you explore how to prep your 3D models, import your project into a game engine, combining lighting, animation, and more. Following this, you’ll learn to boost your projects and make them fully immersive and interactive. Upon completing the classes, you will be ready to apply for relevant job profiles and take up more complex classes.
- Easily arrange your models as VR experiences and walk through them virtually.
- Learn how to use blueprints and scripts from scratch without any prior coding.
- Generate photo-realistic, instant rendering, and animations of your models using UE4.
2. The Unreal Engine C++ Developer Course – Learn C++ & Make
In this comprehensive course, you’ll learn the game industry-standard language, C++ from the basics. Analyze the design principles, sound effects, and audio to enhance the depth of your development process. Along with this, the practical assignments give you the chance to develop multiple video games that will give you an overview of how the development process will work in the industrial scenario.
- Incorporate artificial intelligence behavior to strengthen the final output.
- Write codes that are clean and easy to understand.
- Learn to navigate through the Unreal Engine interface and editor to create epic landscapes.
3. Build Virtual Reality Games for Android and iPhone
This VR online training program is meant for those who want to learn how to create VR Apps for Android and iPhone. It is an extensive guide to build and publish VR games using Unity.
- Understanding the iTunes App Store and Google Play Store
- Reusing virtual reality waypoints
- Quickly shape and publish Virtual Reality games for Android and iPhones
4. React VR – Developing Virtual Reality Apps
- Install the React VR and Essentials of React VR
- Projects Shapes in React VR, Animation and Models, Weather Simulator
- Build the entire React VR applications from scratch.
5. Building Virtual Reality Games for Google Cardboard Using Unity
This training is specially focused on Google Cardboard & Android, and it assists you to create apps for that ecosystem. As per our assessment, this is one of the promising VR course.
- Best practices in Virtual Reality
- Understand the basic concepts related to Virtual Reality and Google Cardboard
- Create 3 Virtual Reality Games for the Google Cardboard from scratch